Does anyone know of a modeling agency that works specifically with special-needs and disabled kids?

I know that Toys "R" Us uses special-needs kids in their print ads all the time and other companies do as well. I found an agency called Beautiful Kids Inc. However, it seems that they are out of business - as their phone number has been disconnected and there is no website for them. Please let me know if there are others out there or if there is updated information for this one.

Favorite Answer

Most of these agencies went out of business because they're just too narrowly-targeted. I used to do headhunting part-time for an agency in NYC and just from my experience, the economy has forced agencies to join and take on all types of models. For example, Ford now has a petite modeling division, which they never had before. In shifting with the times, it forced the smaller, more niche-targeted agencies to close. I suggest going to a larger, more traditional agency. They're accepting all different types of models and have great access to JCPenney, Toys R Us, and other companies that love working with special needs models. Good luck!

Special Needs Modeling

You monster! Why would you ever want to exploit your own child's disability to make money to feed your greed?