How do you get someone to be interested in you again?

I know that this guy was extremely interested in me and then I did something that made him mad at me and now he is not interested anymore. What can I do to make things good again?

Favorite Answer

first of all U find about his likes & dislikes..& think about all that made him feel good when U 2 were gr8 pals..send him a sorry note ...once ..twice...3 times...without trying to B 2 close 2 him.. don't ring him up.. don't bounce in2 him.. just let him know U R sorry... U know eyes can't visualise those things properly that R 2 close to it..and also they can't see things that are 2 far off.. so don't try 2 get 2 close.. give him space, time.. freedom 2 think as U keep on reminding him that U R feeling sorry for what shouldn't have happened...one day he surely will show up ...& U better B true 2 yourself ...only then U can B true 2 him & 2 UR relationship...

Without knowing what you did to make him mad, I would say first and foremost, you should apologize if you haven't already. Then I would say, yeah. A sense of humor might help. You don't have to be the class clown, but making him lighten up his mood a little and reminding him how much fun you are to be around, certainly wouldn't hurt. Hope this helps. Good luck.

• rostov

Well depends on what you did and how interested he was in you.

I suppose you can find way to say your sorry but if he's mad at you over a small thing to the point of permanenty losing interest in him, I'd say you might be lucky to have lost him

Did you apologize?

I think these things can be long shots. You might want to continue looking and dating other people. Don't rule it out. You will just have to ask him if he can forgive you for what you did and see what he wants to do. The ball is in his court.

I kind of have the same problem as you do,I used to talk to a girl that wanted t go out with me and then she stoped talking to me and I really do like her and I also don't know what to do.

Being confident and true to myself and others around me. A great sense of humor helps, too.

try to know what was the most things that he liked about u and start teasing him with it for example if it was your jokes start telling him alot of jokes

What did you do to get him mad at you.

by beign a clown and making em laught

don't lose the battle if you really love him. but don't forget your health in dealing this matter.