? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫我訂正一下英文文法...急!!

我這是要口試用的

5.I think elder person will be more likely to be fraud victim. Because they don't have enough knology and they also have compassion than anyone of them.

6.I prefer to listen to a story. Because I like image 情景 that the storyteller's

said. And I will enjoy in it.

2007-01-07 15:25:41 補充

8.I think she is a good storyteller. Because she has plentiful body language and 生動的音調.

10.I like to listen to a ghost story. When I listen to the ghost story I'll feel

excited and nervous. I like the scare feeling that I have.

簡單的單字就好了,不必太難,我怕我背不起來 = ="

Rating
    Favorite Answer

5.I think elder people will be more likely to be fraud victims. Because they don't have enough knowledge and they also have more compassion than other people.

6.I prefer listening to a story. Because I like setting of the story. I will enjoy in it.

8.I think she is a good storyteller. Because she added a lot of body language and she has a touching tone.

10.I like listening to ghost stories. When I listen to it I feel excited and nervous. I like that scary feeling that I get.

PS 盡量簡單了

PS2 親手翻的 後空翻 前空翻 側空翻

Source(s): 經驗談.....