Why are there whole blocks of questions missing?

and answers on my "Answer Pages"? I know I answered them. I know I got points, so where are they?

Favorite Answer

I lost about 2000 answers myself, so I have to assume that questions, for whatever reason, were removed, and the answers go with them

I have been asking about this on the Forum for days - but even that is not working properly.

Somehow it appears that things are disappearing around us.

Maybe we are under attack - but the mirror sites which carry advertising are still functioning properly - curiouser and curiouser....

EDIT 22.30 7/1/07

The latest is that they are investigating and can give no estimate as to when the problem will be resolved.

If I get a definitive answer I will edit this answer but I am not holding my breath as the Y! Answers Team are ominously quiet - they just acknowledge that there are problems.

This happened to me yesterday and I was informed that I had -1% Best Answers with 20k questions asked! ALL my questions had disappeared too. I signed in and out a few times and it sorted itself out - but gradually. Apparently they are having server problems.

they might have been deleted. as long as it appears to the general public then someone could complain. besides the program yahoo has in place. i was at level 7 and then, poof, all was gone.