Why are there whole blocks of questions missing?

and answers on my "Answer Pages"? I know I answered them. I know I got points, so where are they?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I lost about 2000 answers myself, so I have to assume that questions, for whatever reason, were removed, and the answers go with them

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have been asking about this on the Forum for days - but even that is not working properly.

Somehow it appears that things are disappearing around us.

Maybe we are under attack - but the mirror sites which carry advertising are still functioning properly - curiouser and curiouser....

EDIT 22.30 7/1/07

The latest is that they are investigating and can give no estimate as to when the problem will be resolved.

If I get a definitive answer I will edit this answer but I am not holding my breath as the Y! Answers Team are ominously quiet - they just acknowledge that there are problems.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This happened to me yesterday and I was informed that I had -1% Best Answers with 20k questions asked! ALL my questions had disappeared too. I signed in and out a few times and it sorted itself out - but gradually. Apparently they are having server problems.

• 1 decade ago

they might have been deleted. as long as it appears to the general public then someone could complain. besides the program yahoo has in place. i was at level 7 and then, poof, all was gone.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.