Anonymous

What do you think about Ethiopia?

Is it a good country to live in?

How are the people?Mean?Nice?

How about its natural conditions?

Favorite Answer

Ethiopia is known to most foreigners as a country of hot dry and barren places due to the television images of the 1980,s.but whats really happning there is different.

www.Ethiopiatravel.com

This website is created to show you the real Ethiopia.

A country of breathtaking scenery that changes constantly as you travel trough the different regions.

A country of old and rich culture which expresses itself in the many historical sites and cities,

however it is the people of Ethiopia who truly round out the character of this intriguing land,

with their deep rooted hospitality and always smiling faces

they will give you the welcome any guest of Ethiopia disserves.

It is not only the beautiful nature, wonderful people or the historical sites that make a visit to

Ethiopia one you will never forget,

Ethiopia is also the place to go to if you want to create your own adventure.

Ethiopia is truly a land of contrasts and extremes; a land of remote and wild places.

Because of the size of the country, and the great variety of its landscapes and climate, Ethiopia is a microcosm of all that Africa has to offer.

Comparable to none, picturesque Ethiopia holds all combinations of peerless geological formations varying from 116 meters below sea level at the radiant sulfuric inferno Danakil depression in the Afar region to the alpine moorland peaks rise to 4620 meters at Ras Dejen in the ruggedly carved Simien mountains.

The worlds most phenomenal Great Rift Valley cuts Ethiopia into two parts, forming a series of thrilling lakes, around which many of Ethiopia's national parks are centered.

The widely varying habitats, which includes mountains, lakes, deserts, savannahs and everything in between, host an astonishing array of wildlife, many of which are endemic; unique to Ethiopia.

Ethiopia is often referred as the water tower of Africa because of the many trans-boundary rivers like the Blue Nile that pours off its tableland, to the surrounding lowlands of the neighboring countries.

There are 200 different dialects. With its over 61 million inhabitants, Ethiopia is Africa's third most populous nation. Accordingly there are a bounty of fascinating costumes, colorful ceremonies and celebrations, arts, crafts, music and dance that makes Ethiopia worth to be visited by you.

Source(s): to see what people say go to http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/infopays/comm.p... to know more i have two good links for u to see www.ethiopiatravel.com www.selamta.net

Any place is potentially good if you are in good spirits,good company &well to do and have the stamina to live in places where people are not always so well off.The problem is structural in Ethiopia or should I say chronic.The poverty is really there but when I lived there I found some very very nice people I must say.The natural conditions are not all that bad if you like heat or extreme rainfall.It also highly depends on where you are.The Ogaden cannot be compared with the fertile vallys to the North-West.

Africa is full of extremes.

It's probably not a great place to live in. I have never been there but if you look how much money people make and the poverty rates, it's not a good place to live in at all.

I imagine that the people are nice as most people are.

All I know is that I LOVE the food!!!