Should I buy a new queen-size bed, or would pushing two twin beds together be do-able/comfortable?

I now have two twin-size beds under my control. I do have the money to sell em and buy a new queen size, but is it possible to push two twin-size beds together and still have it be stable/comfortable? What would you do to finish it off, buy some sort of matress pad to put under the sheet, or is there some sort of... show more I now have two twin-size beds under my control. I do have the money to sell em and buy a new queen size, but is it possible to push two twin-size beds together and still have it be stable/comfortable? What would you do to finish it off, buy some sort of matress pad to put under the sheet, or is there some sort of thing you can put in the crack between the beds? Help a brainless furniture shopper!