Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

did you know Jared Leto is fat now and dating Lindsay L.???????????/?

i saw it on the net. it so sucks. he was so hot. lindsay lohund (can't spell last name) is thinking about their future! she wants to get married to jared Leto!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

Lindsay Lohan and Jared Leto were shooting a movie titled Chapter 27 (due out this year). They supposedly had a fling, but Jared Leto denied it. Also, Jared lost the weight he gained his part in Chapter 27. I saw 30 Seconds to Mars in concert not that long ago, and he had lost it all by then.

• Emily

Who cares???? And why would anybody care? Wow. . . too many people in our society have such lame lives I guess they need to live vicariously through overhyped, undertalented, self promoting, self serving, selfish hollywood jack offs! Really. . . think about it. . .why should you care who Lindsay Lohan is dating anymore than who some lady living 5 houses down from you is? GET A LIFE!

He is not fat, I think you are talking about a pic that was shown on the internet awhile ago. He gained 60 pounds for a role in a movie called "Wasn't Any Fun."

let me help you: you spell it like lindsay lohan

something tells me she'll be saying the same thing about someone else in a week or two

He shot a movie with her over a year ago.He gained weight for the movie.He's lost it now. As far as going out with her, that was only in her mind.

• Renee

He gained weight for his role as Mark David Chapman (the guy who murdered John Lennon) in an upcoming movie. Lindsey Lohan is costarring in the movie....but I didn't hear about them dating....

you just knew that?? I know that from a long, loooooooooong time. And even I am from mexico, so news comes late.

so let them i don't have a problem with Lindsay just let her live her life!

you know i never knew that

so what