Marriage certificate of David w Spears and tracie D (Vietze) Burgoon in Eureka Springs Arkansas?

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Go to Vital Statistics give your county and state, around the date the marriage was performed. If your wanting a copy download Arkansas Marriage Certificates and for $10.00 they'll send you a certificate. Look close to find the $10.00 state license, some of those companies will try to rip you off for a lot money when you can get from the state for cheaper price.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.