Mom of Three asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Shower or Bath?

Which do you prefer?

Best Answer

Depends, If I just want to get clean, a shower is the thing but if I want to relax my muscles I prefer a nice long bath in very warm water with a few bubbles just to make it more enjoyable.

I prefer taking shower as it's faster and you save water.

Btw, if I was to take a bath, I would take a quick shower first so all the dirt is gone first. That way, I am sure I am not sitting in a tub full of dirt + germs.

Shower every day unless I take a bath. Bath is quite relaxing and I take one about once a week.

I'd rather take a shower, that way all the dirt from me will wash away, taking a bath just puts me in the middle of what I'm trying to wash away, and be clean again.

A bath when I want to relax and I have time. But a shower on a daily basis to keep clean.

Definitely a shower. It's far more sanitary. What's the point of "bathing" if you're just sitting in the crud that you're trying to wash off? LOL, but I'm serious!

a bath is large for velocity yet there is not something like mendacity in a warm tub, with a cup of tea and a newspaper, on a Sunday morning. I stay in Thailand now and take a bath thrice maximum days.

shower. bath i get really tired and plus your like sitting in all your dirt and stuff from your body. in the shower it just goes right down the drain.

shower!! don't have time or patience 4 a bath

shower its much quicker but a bath can be quite relaxing sometimes