Wireless internet connection, problems accessing a certain site.?

I use a wireless internet connection and I have been having trouble accessing www.gamedesire.com. I only experience this using my wireless connection at home and do not have trouble accessing it at work for example. My signal strength is excellent and we have 2 laptops and 1 desktop computer that all experience the same problem. The problem only occurs with this site. Can anyone help please?

Favorite Answer

simply because wireless sucks in regards to some websites. i have the same problem with my wireless adapter.

i think it may be because if the website is particularly slow, to load. thats when i have problems. not much help but ur not alone!

I can give you a link that deals with the wireless network connection Many of the problems can be solved by making software changes or small hardware corrections. Detailed instructions at http://fixit.in/wireless.html Try here if you can get what you wanted

It could be your home internet connection, check with your internet provider.