Do white people get the "'itis" too?

I just had lunch and I want to take a nap, but I have a meeting with the whole department in ten minutes. Why schedule a meeting right after lunch doesn't everyone get the 'itis?

Favorite Answer

For those of you confused: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_itis

Anyway, whenever you have a big meal, your body uses up a lot of its energy to digest it—and the more meaty and heavy and fatty it is, the more tired you will become, because your body has to work extra hard, thus pulling your energy resources to that task. So everyone has the potential of getting this. Maybe the white people in your company eat salads before the meeting...?

• lapan

The Itis

I agree wholeheartedly ! All races would be smart, this is not "appearing white". so which you have been smart? that doesn't make you any further suitable than those different childrens, and that they at the instant are not cooler than you. Few human beings have stated that to my face. that's what they did every time I spoke at school:They asked me if i replaced into blended ! yet purely once I stated something. i don't use alot of slang. what's incorrect with being a nerd? :) yet i could say that intelligence isn't measured by using PHD's! not each and every person needs or desires one. Be the greater advantageous lady and ignore approximately those human beings. yet appearing smug and announcing how smart you're, purely isn't...smart.

• Tasha

I don't know what you mean by "itis", I only know them as a rock band but I am white and I completely crash after eating. If I have to do something after a meal time I'd rather just skip the meal than try to drag through it tired.

I think it is natural to feel tired after a big meal, so if you have a meeting coming up stick to lighter foods like a salad with grilled chicken mixed in and a light dressing? It's like the chemical men tend to release after sex that makes some want to roll over and go to sleep, I doubt race has anything to do with it. Considering I'm so mixed and my family reunions look like a block party since they rarely date in their own race.

Itis? Nope,never heard of it.

if you want to take a nap after lunch you're eating things that are making you sluggish.

a more energetic diet is at hand...

remember alot of foods have tryptophan in them.. watch out for that during the day when you have to stay alert.

google.com it.

I am white and mexican, I do indeed get the "itis". I also know of a Jordanian that gets it as well.

• ELIZY

never heard of it but yes everyone gets it...why ask the white people?...oh its cause we (white people) just act oh so tubular and radically cool huh is that it?...naw believe it or not ole wise one whites and blacks arent all that different!!

Ha?? What's race have to do with getting sleepy after lunch?