Okay to eat seafood 10 days later? I bought stuffed clams fresh from seafood market at the store?

on Dec 21st. I ate them on January 2nd..... is that okay to do?

• rusrus
    Best Answer

Well, if you're not sick now, you really dodged that bullet. Either the clam was ok to eat (amazing), or you're indestructible. You should think of a new career as a Hollywood stunt person.

are you sick

if you are not then keep eating until you get sick

now when you get sick from these things you are going to be very sick

uncontrolled vomiting for about 3 daZe while you are sitting on the toilet wishing that you were dead right now and it will only last for about 72 hours no work no Tele hope you have a lot of reading material maybe a good book to read would be WHEN TO THROW FRESH SEA FOOD AWAY by Izzy Fresh

• Voice

Well, considering you're alive to write this, I'm guessing things were ok. BUT as a standard rule of thumb, seafood doesn't last more than a day, maybe two, in the fridge.

No, unless you froze them in between time. But since you consumed them two days ago it appears you survived.

NO.

Throw them far, far away. NOTHING is worse than getting sick from bad seafood.

Well, maybe having to watch a Bush speech.

It's a little late to be asking now, isn't it?

Wouldn't it have been smarter to ask BEFORE you ate them?

Depends on whether you froze them or not... if they remained frozen the whole time, it might be ok... if you did not freeze them, throw them away.

NO NO NO! I wouldn't chance this one at all! Toss them. It's not worth getting sick over.

NO!

very dangerous!

its only okay if you have been freezing them my brother and dad fish all the time and we have old fish from weeks ago and its perfectly fine!!