Okay to eat seafood 10 days later? I bought stuffed clams fresh from seafood market at the store?

on Dec 21st. I ate them on January 2nd..... is that okay to do?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • rusrus
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Well, if you're not sick now, you really dodged that bullet. Either the clam was ok to eat (amazing), or you're indestructible. You should think of a new career as a Hollywood stunt person.

• 1 decade ago

are you sick

if you are not then keep eating until you get sick

now when you get sick from these things you are going to be very sick

uncontrolled vomiting for about 3 daZe while you are sitting on the toilet wishing that you were dead right now and it will only last for about 72 hours no work no Tele hope you have a lot of reading material maybe a good book to read would be WHEN TO THROW FRESH SEA FOOD AWAY by Izzy Fresh

• Voice
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Well, considering you're alive to write this, I'm guessing things were ok. BUT as a standard rule of thumb, seafood doesn't last more than a day, maybe two, in the fridge.

• 1 decade ago

No, unless you froze them in between time. But since you consumed them two days ago it appears you survived.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

NO.

Throw them far, far away. NOTHING is worse than getting sick from bad seafood.

Well, maybe having to watch a Bush speech.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's a little late to be asking now, isn't it?

Wouldn't it have been smarter to ask BEFORE you ate them?

• 1 decade ago

Depends on whether you froze them or not... if they remained frozen the whole time, it might be ok... if you did not freeze them, throw them away.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NO NO NO! I wouldn't chance this one at all! Toss them. It's not worth getting sick over.

• 1 decade ago

NO!

very dangerous!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its only okay if you have been freezing them my brother and dad fish all the time and we have old fish from weeks ago and its perfectly fine!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.