Chat Rooms?

On the old Yahoo Messanger we could go into NFL chat rooms. I cant find a way to do that with the new yahoo messanger. Can you still get into the chat rooms with this new version of yahoo messanger? Im a big NFL draft junkie so I want to talk to people about it....

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

To enter Chat:

1. Click the Chat icon in the Messenger window (if you don't see the Chat icon in the Messenger window try clicking on the following: >> for the Chat icon should be under there) or select the Messenger menu and select Yahoo! Chat Rooms.

2. Select an Alias that you would like to enter the room as. If Alias' don't apply to you then just go with what you've signed in as.

3. Select a Category on the left and a Room on the right. (The NFL chat room should be under the: Recreations and Sports heading that would be on the left of your screen. Then underneath that heading more selections will be available like: Football (American) for one. When you click on that heading the chat rooms gearing to that should show up on the right of your screen or rather that window. I am pretty sure the NFL chat room can be found there.)

4. Double click the room that you would like to enter.

A Chat window will pop up with your ID on the right side of the screen. You will also see a list of all the people that are currently in the room.

paaatches --Happy Chatting! *smiles*

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It is possible that persons are isolated by artificial intelligence chatbots on Yahoo Chat.

It is also possible that artificial intelligence chatbots are used in Yahoo Answers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

what

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.