Any music suggestions for my ipod?

I got a $25 itunes card for a christmas. I don't know what to get, I like raggae, r&b, & hiphop, old school and new stuff.

Update:

Can I have Artist names with their song titles, please. Thank you

11 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

All Nite (Don't Stop) ~ Janet Jackson

We Fly High ~ Jim Jones

Irreplaceable ~ Beyonce

Pon de Replay ~ Rihanna

Switch rmx ~ Will Smith feat Elephant Man

Stamina ~ Beenie Man

All Out ~ Sean Paul

StripTease~ Lady Saw

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well you can divide the $25 into 5 and get 5 raeggae songs, 5 r&b, 5 hiphop, 5 old school and 5 new stuff (assuming each song is $.99 cents...

Good for you you are not using LIMEWIRE. You ILLEGALLY DOWNLOAD music from limewire. This is a "How To Get in Federal Copyright Infringement Trouble" by downloading illegally just because everybody else with an Ipod is doing it... Sort of like a "monkey see, monkey do" situation....

So, CONGRATULATIONS !!! Keep safe, keep legally downloading music through Itunes...

• 1 decade ago

I agree with Zurdita...Divide it up.

I too got iTunes cards for Christmas and as a msuic educator am always looking for new things to add to my collection but iTunes can be so overwhelming. One thing I did find after exploring for awhile is a section within iTunes called iTunes Essentials. They have EVERY type of music and there are 4 levels of osngs for each from the basics to the barely ever heard. It's a great place to start to add pieces to your library that you may not possess or to add things that are highly recommended by others.

Have fun!

• 4 years ago

Appetite for Destruction - Guns N' Roses, The Number Of The Beast - Iron Maiden, and Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - The Beatles are some great albums by great musicians.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Good for you you dont use illigal sites like actresst22 celebrate

Oh and my answer is chek the iTunes top 100

1-10 are the best songs out

• 1 decade ago

i would advise you to go to google and find some sites that give free mp3 files away. So that you will not have to pay for them. I am not sure if it is illegeal but if it is how are they going to prove that you have songs on your i-pod because they can not search it without a warrant. And by the time they get one you could have already deleted the songs. But more than likely they will never come to check your i-pod or none the less, even care!

• 1 decade ago

Bob Marley, Dokken, Savatage, Tell No Tales (TNT), Ledz, blindside, 12 stones, kutless, ....

The list goes on.

• 1 decade ago

heres some of my personal favorites on my iPod.

fort minor- "remember the name", "petrified", "be somebody", "believe me", "high road", "where'd you go"

blue october- "congratulations"

panic! at the disco- "camisado", "i write sins not tragedies", "i constantly thank god for esteban"

the pussycat dolls- "wait a minute", "buttons"

no doubt- "hey baby", "wind it up"

nelly furtado- "maneater", "promiscious", no hay igual"

michael jackson- "thriller"

queen- "bohemian rhapsody" (EVERYONE needs this song on their iPod...)

gorillaz- "kids with guns", "o green world", "dirty harry", "feel good inc", "all alone", "white light", "dare"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1. smack that

2. i wanna **** u

3. we fly high (ballin)

rap

rock

reggeaton

country

old skool

ok there's a list to start u off with

• 1 decade ago

nickelback

goo goo dolls

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.