Any music suggestions for my ipod?

I got a $25 itunes card for a christmas. I don't know what to get, I like raggae, r&b, & hiphop, old school and new stuff.

Can I have Artist names with their song titles, please. Thank you

• ?
    Favorite Answer

All Nite (Don't Stop) ~ Janet Jackson

We Fly High ~ Jim Jones

Irreplaceable ~ Beyonce

Pon de Replay ~ Rihanna

Switch rmx ~ Will Smith feat Elephant Man

Stamina ~ Beenie Man

All Out ~ Sean Paul

StripTease~ Lady Saw

Well you can divide the $25 into 5 and get 5 raeggae songs, 5 r&b, 5 hiphop, 5 old school and 5 new stuff (assuming each song is $.99 cents...

Good for you you are not using LIMEWIRE. You ILLEGALLY DOWNLOAD music from limewire. This is a "How To Get in Federal Copyright Infringement Trouble" by downloading illegally just because everybody else with an Ipod is doing it... Sort of like a "monkey see, monkey do" situation....

So, CONGRATULATIONS !!! Keep safe, keep legally downloading music through Itunes...

I agree with Zurdita...Divide it up.

I too got iTunes cards for Christmas and as a msuic educator am always looking for new things to add to my collection but iTunes can be so overwhelming. One thing I did find after exploring for awhile is a section within iTunes called iTunes Essentials. They have EVERY type of music and there are 4 levels of osngs for each from the basics to the barely ever heard. It's a great place to start to add pieces to your library that you may not possess or to add things that are highly recommended by others.

Have fun!

Appetite for Destruction - Guns N' Roses, The Number Of The Beast - Iron Maiden, and Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - The Beatles are some great albums by great musicians.

Good for you you dont use illigal sites like actresst22 celebrate

Oh and my answer is chek the iTunes top 100

1-10 are the best songs out

i would advise you to go to google and find some sites that give free mp3 files away. So that you will not have to pay for them. I am not sure if it is illegeal but if it is how are they going to prove that you have songs on your i-pod because they can not search it without a warrant. And by the time they get one you could have already deleted the songs. But more than likely they will never come to check your i-pod or none the less, even care!

Bob Marley, Dokken, Savatage, Tell No Tales (TNT), Ledz, blindside, 12 stones, kutless, ....

The list goes on.

heres some of my personal favorites on my iPod.

fort minor- "remember the name", "petrified", "be somebody", "believe me", "high road", "where'd you go"

blue october- "congratulations"

panic! at the disco- "camisado", "i write sins not tragedies", "i constantly thank god for esteban"

the pussycat dolls- "wait a minute", "buttons"

no doubt- "hey baby", "wind it up"

nelly furtado- "maneater", "promiscious", no hay igual"

michael jackson- "thriller"

queen- "bohemian rhapsody" (EVERYONE needs this song on their iPod...)

gorillaz- "kids with guns", "o green world", "dirty harry", "feel good inc", "all alone", "white light", "dare"

1. smack that

2. i wanna **** u

3. we fly high (ballin)

rap

rock

reggeaton

country

old skool

ok there's a list to start u off with

nickelback

goo goo dolls