What kind of video card does the B110 come with and what kind of card should i get to upgrade it?

I play video games and i just got Age of Empires 3 i exceed all of the requirements except the video card because i dont know what kind i have.The game says i need a 64mb with support and hardware transformation and lighting, but yet the game still lags and the game play is very choppy. i tried to turn down... show more I play video games and i just got Age of Empires 3 i exceed all of the requirements except the video card because i dont know what kind i have.The game says i need a 64mb with support and hardware transformation and lighting, but yet the game still lags and the game play is very choppy. i tried to turn down settings but gave me little results.Is it my video card and if so which would be best to buy.(also play wow)
1 answer 1