If the planet were smaller would it still be possible to have a 24 hour day?

Given a hypothetical planet smaller than earth but otherwise the same, is it possible to still have a 24 hour day... as in make it so that the planet still takes 24 hours to make a complete rotation. Asking it a different way for more clarity.... If the size of the planet is different but I still want a 24... show more Given a hypothetical planet smaller than earth but otherwise the same, is it possible to still have a 24 hour day... as in make it so that the planet still takes 24 hours to make a complete rotation.

Asking it a different way for more clarity....

If the size of the planet is different but I still want a 24 hour day, what else (if anything) would I need to change to my hypothetical planet to make a 24 hour day possible. Or can I simply change the rotational speed of the planet without having to change anything else... In other words, would changing the rotational speed cause other problems (gravitational shifts, weather problems, etc.) or can I simply have a smaller planet and set the rotational speed at whatever I need to ensure the 24 hour day without any other consequences.

If there is a consequence to adjusting the rotational speed, is there anything that can conteract that (such as the presence of another moon or different distant from the sun or other factors.)
Update: To add more to this, my only goal is to make a planet that has 24 hours in the day and is smaller than earth... I'm shooting for the same gavitational effect as earth (in other words I don't want people bouncing around lol or having superhuman strength or anything).... from what I'm seeing so far, if I... show more To add more to this, my only goal is to make a planet that has 24 hours in the day and is smaller than earth... I'm shooting for the same gavitational effect as earth (in other words I don't want people bouncing around lol or having superhuman strength or anything).... from what I'm seeing so far, if I adjust mass and some other nominal factors this shouldn't be a problem. I'm guessing that is correct but if anyone else has any insight, please continue to post.
Update 2: oh and of course I want as close to the same "human friendly" atmosphere and environment as possible.