Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

BG asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

limewire tips?

search tips

Favorite Answer

Hummm Search tips.

#1Nothing is what is seems

#2 The file you are currently download will end up to be spam.

#3 You will download a file with a virus on it.

Its hard to get what your looking for on limewire. Remember if a lot of files are the same exact size 99% of the time there are spam.

There really is no search tips for limewire.

Search for audio in audio and video in video..

sort videos and songs by size...

a good movie is about 600 to 710MB in size...

a good song can range from 2500Kb to 5000Kb...

usually files with a lot of weird names or company names in the title is spam or wont play once downloaded..

Ive had LimeWire then upgraded to Pro..no problems or viruses ever!Good Luck

Oh my goodness!! Don't get limewire. It'll mess up your computer. Take my advice and delete it immediately. I have a brand new laptap and I downloaded it and it messed up my sound system so I had to reboot my laptop TWICE! My friends had the same problem of their sound not working and so with limewire out of my system, it runs more smoothly and without any kinks. It works well I agree, but it just kills your response time and what nots on your computer. Delete it. and Good luck

Limewire is pretty good MP3 fill your boots there pretty safe programs scan with virus software before opening

Just go to the left column and u will see "Select Search Type". then u choose what kind of stuff u wanna search, For example if u want to find a song go to audio and then type in the song

Out of the other p2p's I find Limewire easyr to use. if you are having troubles with this one, can't tell you.

use torrentspy.com