What do you think about Crucial's memory upgrades, video cards, etc.?

Mainly their Video cards. I'm thinking about getting one of theirs for $100. It seems like a good mid-range card, Radeon X1300 256MB AGP. It has pixel and shader 3. The ATI x1300 pro is $130 and is virtuilly the same. What do you think? is the ATI worth the extra $30? Im looking to play Company of... show more Mainly their Video cards. I'm thinking about getting one of theirs for $100. It seems like a good mid-range card, Radeon X1300 256MB AGP. It has pixel and shader 3. The ATI x1300 pro is $130 and is virtuilly the same. What do you think? is the ATI worth the extra $30?

Im looking to play Company of Heroes with it. I'm used to having the crappiest performance with the crappiest quality so i'm not looking to buy the greatest and expensive, just something to hold me down.
What are you using and what kind of performance are you getting out of it? Any advice? Any quick lessons for me? Is crucial a good company to go to?