Here are some action steps to take.
IBS can be caused by a variety of factors, including poor diet and nutrition, food allergies, imbalanced levels of hydrochloric acid, impaired immunity, infections, lack of exercise, pharmaceutical drugs, and stress.
Quick Action Plan for IBS
1. Avoid all sugars, refined flour products, and carbohydrates, milk and dairy products, processed foods that contain preservatives and artificial sweeteners, alcohol, hydrogenated and trans-fatty oils, as well as foods that are common allergens.
2. Emphasize organic, fresh vegetables and non-citrus fruits, organic grains, as well as organic, free-range meats and poultry and wild-caught fish.
3. Drink plenty of pure, filtered water throughout the day.
Cleansing and Detoxification therapy such as short fasts, elimination diets, and colonics.
4. Enteric-coated peppermint oil and aloe vera juice.
5. Soothing baths two to five nights a week, as well as alternating hot and cold water packs placed over the abdomen.
6. Use Probiotics and soil-based organisms.
7. Therapeutic juices include wheatgrass juice; cabbage, papaya, and carrot juice.
8. Stress reduction techniques, such as biofeedback, hypnosis, and meditation.
9. If you are a smoker, stop and refrain from taking aspirin or other NSAIDs.
10. Examine the possibility of withheld emotions as the cause of your symptoms and get support through emotional and physical expression, especially movement therapies such as NIA, Qi gong, Yoga or Total Integration Therapy to name a few options.
Best of health to you
experienced healing and educating many years