Don't you love how Bush says he'll balance the US budget 3 years after he's (hopefully) left office? Isn't it

just like a spineless politican to promise something he/she can never be held accountable for? I bet you he does the same exact thing with the war in Iraq. "I promise that the war in Iraq will be won by 2015". I didn't think Bush could become a bigger joke/disaster of a President that he already is... show more just like a spineless politican to promise something he/she can never be held accountable for? I bet you he does the same exact thing with the war in Iraq. "I promise that the war in Iraq will be won by 2015". I didn't think Bush could become a bigger joke/disaster of a President that he already is but he is always showing me new ways of adding onto his disasterous legacy.
Update: If you'd like to vote for me in 2009 I'll be running on the libertarian ticket and my 1st thing I'll do when I become President it cut taxes by 50% and cut all US Govt. by 50% instantly balancing the budget & putting more dollars back in hard working American pockets.