? asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 decade ago

Aliens ufos real or not and why?

Aliens ufos real or not and why?

what do you think got prove

Favorite Answer

i think they are, i also think that the government is hiding something about the "sightings" people report.

A discovery is finding something that was always there but unknown.

Today in quantum physics, and even in the study of mathematics as a whole we find connections between numbers, language, music makeup of color combinations and singualrity as an almost impossibility.

Are there different dimensions and can space realy be folded to allow time travel and speeds beyong light?

While still unknown there are theorys supporting each awaiting proof by discovery.

To outright demand physical evidence is to limit human thought by limiting our ability to imagine!

Without imagination and the will to search for the unproven we revert back to the animalistic being of the moment.

To put a finite point of which no one must transgress is a fault of faith to solve earths physical problems.

To understand that not everything may be able to be physicaly proven but still search for the REASON that makes it so is mankinds quest.

Are there UFO's?

While my senses may say no, my mind wonders , WHAT IF?

Source(s): Did Creation end on the seventh day or was change built into the system. I am man, possibly a hundred thousand of years old, but before I was born and I grew into what I am today, what may of grown up outside my pen called earth?

UFOs are real - there's many a time I've seen an object flying overhead that I couldn't identify, usually because it was flying to high overhead; and telling a 747 from a 737 at 35,000 feet isn't easy.

As far as saucer shaped vehicles containing visitors from another planet, so far, in the 30 or more books and countless papers I've read on the subject, I've not come across one piece of solid evidence to show they've ever flown within our galaxy. Sorry.

just for a minute think of this,we humans went from horse and buggies to the moon in 100 years,can you imagine what aliens could achieve if they where a million years ahead of us?just because we came on the seen a 100,000 years ago doest mean that aliens started at the same time,they could even be 10 million years ahead of us.could they travel the great distance?i think so.

I believe in aileens maybe not carbon based life forms such as us but maybe silicoon based life forms.... I mean what are the chances of us just forming here i mean maybe there are creatures who would die on this planted due to the lack of some substance, or something.... and besides we only use like 12 percent of our brain maybe the other beings use like 100 percent or somehting.... us humans are so close minded i mean some of us have to see it to believe it people did not believe some of the greates inventors. People like them usually are shunned from society for not going along with the crowd. we need more thinkers and less followers

There is no such thing as UFO's. We have had relations with them since the late 40's, know who they are and where they are from. If humans weren't so hateful and stupid this information and them would openly be with us. We are too immature as a race to handle them yet.

If there are, why don't the make themselves known and teach us how to travel like they do or teach us how to care for our earth and keep us from destroying it.

Also if they abduct people, why do they put them back, why don't they keep them.

I think it's all a bunch of BS, none of it makes any since.

Just my opinion.

don't kno.

maybe yes, maybe one day this planet will be invaded by aliens or maybe their really nice.

maybe their are no such things

yes, all real

I refuse to believe that in the whole universe there are no other living creatures/ intelligent life.

nope. I won't believe it 'til I see it (with my own eyes)--not something filmed.