Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

do you consider yourself to be an alpha male/female...or omega....why???

thi is kind of continuing my theme of whether human beings fit into the same pattern of nature as everything else....;0)

and please feel free to add what qualities give you that status...;0)

Favorite Answer

I consider myself above all that ... but for the sake of the question ... i'll say alpha...

Dr BAd

Has too much integrity .. and is in a league of his own.

I would not say I was an Alpha female, only at home. In every day life I like to learn and be an achiever, but I am not all that stressed about getting to the top if I am working hard.

Can't say I am either as I am a bit of a non-conformist. Very few people are alpha and the same are omega...most fall somewhere in between.

Definitely ALPHA Female. People always listen to me when I come into the room, my personality grabs you, even if you don't know me, you will be looking. Not even flirting, just respect that is because of how I carry myself.

I am alpha male.. check out my ID

Clearly humans don't, look at wars, you see apes creating warfare across oceans? no. I'd be an alpha...maybe beta...

• booge

alpha because i am # 1

yeah. me and my friends. joke all the time. but defantly im alfa male in the group of friends that i hang out with. i pay for everything and i always step up when its needed. i guess its that i handle it. you know what i mean. just in general. im always doing what is most rewarding. and i accomplish it more often then them i guess

Yes if I like it . Makes me happy. I will indulge. And of coarse if not,I will not.

does it matter? i am me thats all i need to know... who cares???