’s

這是什麼?

出現三次了...

因為好急著要所以沒辦法花時間思考並查詢我不會的單字...

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I am a United States citizen and I was born in there. However, my parent’s work post away to Taiwan, therefore, I grew up in Taiwan. I studied at elementary and secondary school in Taiwan, but when I was grade ten, I back to United States.

My English is not very well because of the environment in Taiwan where English does not be use a lot. As a result, it is not easy for me to catch up the schedule of course, such as history, geography and math.

Comparing with Taiwan and United States, I like both with different reasons. There is big and clear environment and the air is fresh in United States. In addition, there are many schools to choose which could make a good education and there are many opportunities of jobs which is easy to develop one’s career.

Although Taiwan is smaller, there is short distance between neighbors and me and it is convenience to buy things. Also, I have many relatives and friends in Taiwan. That’s why I like both of them.

2007-01-03 06:27:58 補充:

yup! i agree with mel! you should try yourself : )

o..by the way... I proofread this article but I suggest you to do it again...=  =

2007-01-03 06:55:57 補充:

i forgot to say it.. sorry

i used United States instead of America because in my school in Canada, we always say United States.

2007-01-04 05:46:42 補充:

’ = 鍵盤上enter左邊的鍵 單邊引號 縮寫用的 (不知道為什麼知識 不讓我們打出來)

同時我發現了有錯誤 順便改一下=   =

first one: my parent's work 我家長的工作

parent's <wrong..

parents' <right

second one: one's career 某人的職業

third one: That's why I like 這就是為什麼我喜歡

that's = that is

Source(s): 自己所學的, text book
  • 少帥
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

How about try it by yourslft?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.