Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫忙中翻英簡單小文章(急!!!馬上要)

我是美國公民,我出生在美國,因為我父母親工作調往台灣,因此我大部分是在台灣長大的,我在台灣讀小學及初中,十年級才回到美國。

由於台灣的讀書環境,我的英文程度不夠好,所以不容易趕上此地的課程,如歷史、地理、數學等。

台灣跟美國比較,我很喜歡美國,這裡地方大、環境清靜、空氣新鮮、學校多、讀書環境好、工作機會也多、容易發展。

台灣雖然小,但鄰居之間距離很近、要買賣東西也很方便,我的親友也很多,因此我也喜歡台灣。

---

注重文章流暢、白話、簡單實用性

不要用翻譯軟體

也不能很牽強

謝謝唷:)

’s

這是什麼?

出現三次了...

因為好急著要所以沒辦法花時間思考並查詢我不會的單字...

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I am a United States citizen and I was born in there. However, my parent’s work post away to Taiwan, therefore, I grew up in Taiwan. I studied at elementary and secondary school in Taiwan, but when I was grade ten, I back to United States.

My English is not very well because of the environment in Taiwan where English does not be use a lot. As a result, it is not easy for me to catch up the schedule of course, such as history, geography and math.

Comparing with Taiwan and United States, I like both with different reasons. There is big and clear environment and the air is fresh in United States. In addition, there are many schools to choose which could make a good education and there are many opportunities of jobs which is easy to develop one’s career.

Although Taiwan is smaller, there is short distance between neighbors and me and it is convenience to buy things. Also, I have many relatives and friends in Taiwan. That’s why I like both of them.

2007-01-03 06:27:58 補充:

yup! i agree with mel! you should try yourself : )

o..by the way... I proofread this article but I suggest you to do it again...=  =

2007-01-03 06:55:57 補充:

i forgot to say it.. sorry

i used United States instead of America because in my school in Canada, we always say United States.

2007-01-04 05:46:42 補充:

’ = 鍵盤上enter左邊的鍵 單邊引號 縮寫用的 (不知道為什麼知識 不讓我們打出來)

同時我發現了有錯誤 順便改一下=   =

first one: my parent's work 我家長的工作

parent's <wrong..

parents' <right

second one: one's career 某人的職業

third one: That's why I like 這就是為什麼我喜歡

that's = that is

Source(s): 自己所學的, text book
  • 少帥

How about try it by yourslft?