Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

How can I keep my wife from falling asleep during sex, I can’t concentrate with all that snoring?

Best Answer

two points, hooray for me.

If she's falling asleep DURING sex, maybe you're not doing something right. Have you tried doing it at different times of the day? Maybe you're waiting until it's too late.

You are just really really bad in bed. Better take some classes, read some books. watch a how to DVD. some stores may have the "sex for dummies" guide book.

Good luck

• Queen

Maybe put her in the mood, don't just bounce on her, make her feel special, do somethng out the ordinarry. Bring flowers home or candy...make a bubble bath, a card. Make her feel special and make making love exciting not nap time!!! Love her deeply...she'll show you how much it means to her.

wait till she falls asleep.. then move over and get a partner to share yr bed

I would try to indulge at a different time or trying something new, out of the ordinary routine that may interest her.

Ha, ha, ha! You are a scream, Take some lessons from the Kamasutra

Easy just introduce to her KY jelly for the budex

two solutions:

- buy a blow up doll that way you won't have to put up with the snoring or

-rethink your performance

i can't understand how you can even have sex when she's already asleep. all you think about is satisfying yourself. i guess you haven't learned of the word 'FOREPLAY'. SELFISH!

well if she's asleep you probably just not satisfying her. but if you really think you are, then just slap her in the face and tell her she hurting your felings or something