Pires is coming back 2 arsenal after 2 years in spain..read this fact!!!?

Dat is after he complets playin for villarreal n his contract ends after 2years then probably we might see him back...in arsenal..!!

Favorite Answer

I read it. and, it's great for Arsenal. The Gunners will be able to win more matches along with Pires. He's a fantastic attacking mid-fielder, and is also capable of scoring goals.

The Gunners are in luck that they got Pires back. Now, they have more chances of getting to the third position in the EPL.

GOOD LUCK GUNNERS!!!!!!!!!!

• Even if I am a die hard MU fan, it was so sad to see Pires to be substitued during the Champ League finale against Barca. It was his final game with Arsenal and because stupid Lehman got red card, Wenger decided to play defencive at the cost of Pires.

• Fact ?

The former France international told TF1: 'After my two years here, I would love to play one last season for Arsenal.

Pires quipped: 'Arsene, boss, have you got the message?'

Don't think Pires stating that in May 2008, when he has been at Villareal for his two years, he would like to play one last season for Arsenal can be taken as a fact !

BUT, Arsenal do miss him, we need someone who can play wide and go round people and actually score goals from wide midfield, nobody is doing that for us at the moment apart from Walcott who Wenger doesn't seem to keen to play.

i wouldnt mind if he doesnt go back to arsenal. I dont think the team needs him. I mean, there's Rosicky, Hleb, Ljunberg, Walcott, van Persie, Fabregas, Gilberto, Diaby, Flamini, Denilson, Baptista... all of them can play in the midfield, so I don't think there will be any room for pires, plus he's getting old and that will go against Wenger's ideas, he wants young players, and some of those young players will come from the reserves team.

Go Gunners!!!

"I love you Arsenal"

I hope not. Arsenal now has many better players. Pires is too old to do Arsenal any good.

• BeN

He hasn't been at Villarreal for 2 years. He only moved this season.

But it would be good if he returned.

i will boo him if i'm an arsenal fan. all those who left arsenal during the summer ( campell, cole, pires, reyes)

have left arsenal with so much problems, lack of players & experience etc>>>

they only come back when their new home ground don't fit them & are bunch of bastard traitors