how do you make a girl stp loving u when she already loves you to death?!?!?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

im not sure you can really do anything about it, i would suggest just wait it out, if your feelings never become the same for her then eventually she should realize its just not meant to be

• 1 decade ago

ok this is going to be a little harsh. if u said u loved her be very disturbing- like eating with ur hands, blow ur nose while eating, be clumsy (knock over her glass at dinner), or make her feel guilty. if u just said ok after she told u she loved u then just break up with her. she may keep calling ur house sopping up a storm but, just try to comfort her (u should have a good reason- like i love u but not like u love me, i hate to do this but i can't stand to hurt u and me any longer i feel terrible as it is but i love u so much i can't bare to see u think that i'm perfect, or even i'm sorry but i need to force more on work or school and if i'm still with u i can't do a great job.) always say sorry. i hope u can do this ok. and if u feel guilty just hook her up with a new guy. best of luck.

Shelly

Source(s): i had to do this with my boyfriend who clamed he loved me. (i'm a girl)
  • Dabidu
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

By the sound of this, you guys are teens. Its all showy and full of fireworks but no substance. It'll go away soon and youll realize 'love' doesnt have to come with all those lights and buzz.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Stop fighting the feeling! You love her even more than she loves you!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Ask her what she loves about you the most and change it. Like your hair or something.

• 1 decade ago

start acting rude crude and mean towards her she'll see a different side of you she won't like.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you can't.

only she can stop herself.

• Kweng
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

You can't probably do that...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.