I just saw ROCKY BALBOA in theatres?

Just awsome I can't say enough good things about it people. What a icon what a thrill of a film a must see for you all. and the crowd my goodness people were shouting whistling screaming you could feel the theatres floor rumble. It was a very good touching and warm film. I saw people of all ages from kids , teenagers and older folks. Its a movie for everyone. Guys who have seen it so far tell me the best parts you liked.

Way to go Sylvester Stallone you deserve it!

• kitty
    Favorite Answer

I just saw it for my boyfriend's birthday , and I love it. I'm going to buy it on Dvd ,when it comes out. I liked the parts , that he trys to help pepole out. And when always when he fights.

Source(s): I LOVE THAT MOVIE.

I couldn't agree with you more. I enjoyed this film far more than I thought I would. It was obvious everyone in the theatre liked it too because when it was over, no one was jumping up or scrambling for their coats - everyone stared at the black screen hoping for more until the credits started! I couldn't tell you a favorite part, the whole thing was great, great, great!

i didnt see the movie yet but my brother is an extra during a fight in vegas

my favorite part was the training scene. It needed to be longer though.

I haven't seen it but my kids have and they loved it too. I hope he does one for thr Rambo series too.

Couldn't agree more.

ook.