what is vanilla box condition means?

Favorite Answer

Vanilla box (aka vanilla shell, white box) can mean different things. *Generally* it means a space with a cement floor, plain ready-to-paint walls, working electrical outlets and lights, plumbing (bathroom), finished ceiling, and heating/AC. It does NOT include internal partitions.

Since definitions can vary (eg, working electrical outlets vs working breaker box and you have to wire to outlets), make sure that condition is spelled out in detail in any lease.

• chukri

Vanilla Box Definition

Based on your description here and your previous question your dog is not displaying any of the symptoms of bloat. Vanilla Waffers are unlikely to cause bloat or any other problem other than possibly some stomach upset. A few hours without a bowel movement is not a problem (I'm assuming this happened today) nor should you try to do anything or give your dog anything to force it to go. If your vet has never heard of bloat however I would highly suggest you find a new vet as yours is beyond incompetent. Bloat is far from uncommon and any competent vet knows what bloat is. Edit: Glad your dog is ok. In my opinion bloat is so common even the secretary should know what it is. Regardless if she was just the secretary she shouldn't have been offering medical advise at all so I would recommend speaking to your vet about her doing so as it could easily get someones dog killed.

in commercial real estate I believe it refers to a retail store space that is completely empty and bare, with no fixtures, ready for remodeling.