Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

MEN! Is C cups too small?

What do you think about a girl who has a small figure of 34c-25-36 5'5" 120lbs

Favorite Answer

Good god no woman! As a matter of fact in my opinion it's probably the perfect size. It's not too big not small. Just right! As to what I think of a girl with a frame like that..... beutiful!

C cup is the average for women, so no it isnt too small at all, in fact its about the size a lot of guys go for. Be thankful you arent one of those women who have an A cup (now thats too small).

Nah C cups are about perfect. Plenty big enough...but a lot lesss back problems then the heavy chested ones.

I am not a man by any means but I will answer anyways. I think a C cup is not too little and not too big. So maybe that would mean you are just about perfect!!

No. One of the cutest girls I went out with was flatter than a 10 year old. And she was just fine with it! So don't let it bug you. A real man wouldn't care.

You shouldnt ask that ? , because God made you perfect , and yes mom and dad had alot to do with it too , but keep in mind yuo are a part of them , and if you ask that ? not only are you derespecting yourself but also the latter part ,? shoul dbe are you happy with the way you turned out ,and if are not wut can you do about?, I am not saying breast implants no,no,no,no,no stay away from that ,because a girl had her niple peirced and had to have it cut off, true story ... and ask yourelf why ? because she wanted to be like in the "In club " crap , its wut everyone does these days ,and you should just be happy the way you are ... and thast perfect because if the ? is for trying to get the attention of someone its not worth it,Women think guys only look at the outside , well honey i look at the inside , i dont go for big breasted women and big butt women , i look for the one who will luv me for who i am , and is happy for who she is

From one woman to another, different guys like different sizes.

Most men are just happy to be in the presence of boobs so be happy with whatever you're blessed with.

This pretty close to my idea of a perfect figure and size.

I think thats who you are and its fine. My friend in middle school is a d cup and im a c cup. Your fine.

Perfectly fine!