UFC: Chuck Liddell?

How long until Liddell loses to either Cro Cop or Rampage?

Yes, Cro Cop is a heavyweight, but I expect him to lose enough to make light heavyweight (8-10 lbs). If he's smart, he knows he'll make a lot more money in the light heavyweight division.

Favorite Answer

Chuck won't lose to Rampage. Rampage wasn't fighting in Pride for a reason - he's been on the decline. Chuck, however, has been looking better in all of his fights since the loss over in Pride in 2003.

If CroCop makes weight, he will be the only fighter to be able to give Chuck a good fight in the UFC. Chuck won't be able to cock back that right hand like he does because a high kick will put him to sleep. I have a feeling CroCop will win the heavyweight title first, then drop down to challenge the Iceman. They both are close to retirement, so hopefully this all happens this year.

It's a toss up against Rampage, but I'll give Chuck the edge here.

Cro Cop can cut down weight to meet Chuck in the Light Heavyweight and then the UFC fans will be in for a rude awakening in the execution of Chuck Liddell.

Liddel already lost to Rampage in Pride and I would think a rematch is on the horizon. I would expect a fight like the first one, an all out brawl. As far as who wins, it's a toss up. And isn't Cro Cop in the heavy weight division?

Cro cop is a heavyweight, so it'l have to be Rampage probably

in the next 2 or 3 months

Chuck Liddell is human cougar. He will not lose to Rampage. Cop?

• nobudE

who are those guys. I want to see Fedor hospitalise Tim Silva.

no one hits harder and faster than liddel in his weight class and most others.