Everybody Like Boise state Bronco????

Favorite Answer

OF COURSE! i live and boise, and let me tell you how bad bronco mania is here... i was driving downtown and every other car i saw had bsu flags on the hood, every store that had one of those light boards in front of it said something like, BSU is Number 1, or Broncos are our heros... ect. I'm totally a bronco fanatic and i love it. what a great game last night!

You know, all the so-called "experts" were predicting that Oklahoma would blow out Boise State, so I wouldn't be surprised to see BSU hang with Ohio State. I think in the end, Ohio State would probably win by 14-20 points, but it would be close through the third quarter until OSU scored a late touchdown or two to pull away.

Most of the time in college football, talent (OSU) would beat heart (BSU), but every once in a while a team with heart will show that sometimes talent (Oklahoma) isn't enough.

While I'm not suggesting that Ohio State doesn't have heart, and that they won't be pumped for the title game, my opinion is that they shot their wad beating Michigan because that's a rivalry game. And truthfully, when you're such an overwhelming favorite, "heart" is the last thing that anyone will expect from your team. When you're that big of a favorite, you hear "talent", "skill", "speed", "size", all the buzzwords of a big-time football program. "Heart" is reserved for the overwhelming underdogs, the teams that are given "no chance in hell" of winning, and either win (Boise vs. Oklahoma) or come close (Nevada vs. Miami).

Last night while I was watching the game, I asked my dad (Ohio St. fan) if he thinks Boise could take on OSU and he said that OSU would blow out Boise. I think that Boise should at least be given a chance to play OSU.

Absolutely, they proved their the real deal by beating Oklahoma, if Ohio State loses to Florida; I think they have a real argument for actually being the National Champions.

What more do they have to prove? How about playing against REAL TEAMS! Give them OSU see how bad they get their asses handed to them. If I was OSU and listened to that crapola from a fifth ranked conference team saying we want Ohio State. I would scheule it to hell with the BCS bullshit computer point generated garbage. You want a piece of one of the premier teams in College football??? BRING IT! I would even play it in YOUR stadium and gleefully run up the score.

i think they deserve a shot at ohio state for the national title. i mean what more do they have to prove? as it stands now, they could play an nfl team and beat them and ppl. will still say their garbage..

Gotta love any team with heart like that. They proved they are the real deal.

• Ceci

My husband told me this morning they had won. We missed the last couple minutes of the game! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! Yes, I think they deserve to be in contention. How awesome was that finish?

I liked them this year. That game was AWESOME!!! They should be in the national title game with OSU.

That was a great game. They are a great second teir team.