?

Have you seen this letter yet?

It has been 12 years now since the ex-European South Africans voluntarily handed over power to the black majority, and still there is no end in sight to the moral criminalization of all things white. And there will never be! The revisionist feel-good perception has been created that the evil whites stole the innocence of the cherubic blacks who were living in eternal beatitude in a pre-colonial Eden called Afro-Atlantis.

Asking Beelzebub’s brood (the Afrikaner) to commit collective suicide would be counter-productive because who will be at hand to accept blame when things go awry in Mandelatopia.

The only viable solution for restoring purity to paradise would be for the white devils to build a huge Noahan Ark, and leave the country for good. And just before they embark for heaven-knows-where, they should all kneel down and pray for forgiveness for all the times they’ve raped South Africa and, to wipe the slate completely clean, take their satanic legacy with them – like, inter alia, building up a superb infrastructure, a world-class health-care system, exceptional retail and banking sectors, and - their ultimate sin – foisting a written language and the wheel on angelic southern Africa.

To be fair, apartheid was morally reprehensible, but didn’t the Americans, Australians and Kiwis take it one step further in history - by all but wiping out the indigenous peoples who stood in their way!? How many Native American Indians, Aborigines and Maoris really control their own destinies in these three so-called paragons of civilization?

To drop the political-correctness for one day; Africa is a bloody mess, and no civilized human being can live there anymore!

How much bla bla (blame it on slavery, colonialism and apartheid) is still pending before people like Desmond Tutu finally realize that sucking on the worn-out tit of western penance will not guarantee Africa’s survival anymore – as has been the case since the post-colonial 70s!

And using (abusing) Mandela’s unique legacy as a moral soap to cleanse their hands of all stains of corruption, rape, murder and mayhem will never suffice as an acceptable excuse for the 158 000 (mostly black) South Africans who have been slaughtered since the champions of 21-century morality came into power in 1994.

The holier-than-thou West should take heed; the fate of the whites in South Africa will be the ultimate fate of the rest of the West - be it in 50 or 500 years.

And that will be the time when all whites will have to prostrate themselves and ask for absolution from all their sins throughout the ages…..even Socrates, Einstein, Shakespeare, Guttenberg, DaVinci and Mozart! The Afrikaner is giving his best at the current penance World Cup….. Good luck, when the lottery of history calls out your number!

Favorite Answer

It is true that without the evil government in place that things have gotten a bit out of hand. The 'question' made me curious so I looked up some stats. Even I was shocked at the results. Like all media there is bound to be a bias, but if even a fraction is true...apartheid wasn't just a system of government, it was a means to stay alive.

http://www.hrw.org/reports/2001/safrica2/Safarms7....

http://www.africancrisis.org/ZZZ/ZZZ_News_008479.a...

http://www.solargeneral.com/ja/blackfailure/blacks...

Any race that has been tortured or oppressed by another race has a certain number of people who, no matter how much time passes, will hold on to hate and blame for the people who did deplorable things to their ancestors. And, since the majority of these things happened quite some time ago, many of the guilty people are long gone...leaving the surviving members of their race to pay for their sins and continue to be held accountable for things that they had nothing to do with. It's not fair. It sucks. It stinks. And, it doesn't help anybody. I haven't seen the letter, but I can imagine....

Nice avatar. Good dog!

But I couldn't stagger through your whole speech. Human social problems are found on the inside of people, while skin colour is found on the outside.

I have white skin but that doesn't make me good or evil. I never owned any slaves and I never oppressed anybody.

No I haven't seen this letter and I don't even want to bother reading the whole thing!