How do I advertise my sale??

For the month of January, I am having a sale that involves up to 50% discounts. I want to reach new customers with this sale, but don't really know the best way to advertise. I sell Mary Kay. I live in Tennessee and can't do much newspaper advertising (Mary Kay is very strict on types of advertising you can do). Any ideas would be great!!!

I have looked into newspaper ads, but they are super expensive! Also, I don't do cold calls or bother people that obviously aren't interested.

Favorite Answer

It may be too late now, but business cards are still the best and cheapest way to go. Maybe you can get special 30% to 50% cards made so that you can introduce Mary Kay to new customers throughout the year instead of just one January sale? A discount on the first purchase may be all that is needed to get new repeat customers.

If a January sale is all you are going to do, print up fliers on your computer. Good Luck!

MK is just not as desireable as they want you to believe. With so many better options out there MK is a hard sell. It doesn't sell itself, like the recruiters tell you.

MLM's like MK are not money makers. They are money takers.

Get out of the MK business before you find yourself in debt over your head.

Source(s): Been there, done that. Found out that 97% of people who try it, fail at it and LOSE MONEY.