- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
- a type of flat panel display now commonly used for large TV displays. Many tiny cells located between two panels of glass hold an inert mixture of noble gases (neon and xenon). The gas in the cells is electrically turned into a plasma which then excites phosphors to emit light.
- the rapid display of a sequence of drawings or model positions in order to create an illusion of movement. It is an optical illusion of motion due to the phenomenon of persistence of vision.
– a polish of quick-drying lacquer, either clear or colored, used to paint the fingernails or toenails.
- a mechanical device used to trim fingernails and toenails.
- a hand-held electric blower that can blow warm air onto the hair; used for styling hairSource(s): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
- 1 decade ago