Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

serious prayer request??

i just found out my best friend has a serious disease and he's dying :(...he's a strong christian and i know we'll be together in heaven but its hard knowing he's dying and he lives 6 hours away...please pray for him..he's having an M. R. I. done on the 9th...please pray for him...even if its just once...thank you <><

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Katie I don't know his name but God does and yes I will pray for him through you.

God Bless You

Katie, look at the prayer chain you have started on your friends behalf!! When this list is completed, maybe you can show him just how many brothers and sisters he has in Christ that are praying for God's will to be done for him. I know that it's hard right now for you, but you know that because he believes in Jesus' saving grace you do not have to worry about him or his soul. That should be the most comfort to you if God wants him home. I will keep you both in my prayers.

Thursday night, December 28th 2006, I was in church and our pastor died as soon as he finished his message. Girl, Saturday night, we gave him a home going, it was good. We praised God that our pastor had made it to be with Him.

I'll pray for your friend, but if God sees fit to take him home, it's for the best. I know you'll miss him, but he'll be better off with Jesus.

That's the good thing about our Jesus. My pastor was not a rich man and didn't have a big huge education. He lived in a humble apt. with his wife and he did not drive a brand new car, but tonight he's better off than Bill Gates and Donald Trump. Why? Because he's with Jesus in peace.

God Bless You

Psalms 116:15 Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.

Source(s): King James Version Bible

I am so sorry for your friend who is suffering so! I will keep him in my prayers & pray for a good test result for the MRI. Continue to pray for your friend & the strength you will need to be strong for him. Jehovah will give you the power beyond what is normal.

Wishing you & your friend all the best!

Source(s): God's Word, the Bible (John 17:3)
  • Eds

Katie,

I will do so and I want you to keep each and every Christian on this site in your prayers also. We all need the support and guidance of our FATHER in these times. I am hopeful that you will be able to spend some quality time together before his death. Have a wonderful week reading and studying HIS WORD!

Eds

May The Good Lord Be With Him in His This Journey towards Eternal Peace.

I am so sorry to hear that your dear friend is so seriously ill.. You might want to give him a book of God's promises that has healing scriptures and ask him to meditate on those scriptures day and nite. I will pray for his strength and faith to get through this. Many believers are healed through faith and prayer.

God bless you both.

Oh, that is so sad! But, I'm glad to hear he's going to Heaven if worse comes to worse. But, I pray that it won't. Hopefully, he will be okay...I also just wanted to say that I think it's awesome that you believe in prayer so much! It makes me happy!! I'll pray for him!

Absolutely! Will also pray for you as well. It has got to be hard on you too. Be strong for him and know that God also shares your sorrow over your friend. God Bless.

Done. Have faith and pray for God's healing in what ever form it takes.