用連接詞 中翻英 不要用翻譯軟體
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Though the schoolwork is onerous, I still go jogging for half an hour every day.
2. Though I come home earlier than usual tonight, I still don't feel well.
3. Though I come home half an hour later, I think I did something meaningful.
4. Though Lily was born blind and deaf, she never dismay.
5. Though there are so many disagreements from the smoker, this is a big glad tiding for the people who don't smoke.Source(s): 自己
- 1 decade ago
1.Although the schoolwork is continuously very arduous, I or do not have the day slowly to run for half hour
2.Although evening compared to in the past early went home, I or thought was a little uncomfortable
3.Although the late half an hour only then went home, I thought I made
significant the matter
4.Although Lily also is since birth blind deafly, but he always is not