how do i kno?

im a money type of guy i always got $$$ im sponsered by a skate team i got a job at mickey d's n at publix but how do i kno if a girl im datin insnt golddiggen cuz they don always ask4 money n stuff but i get this feelin tha all they wan is my money i went frm nothin to sumthin so it sucks that i cant hav sumone that likes me four me n not my money

Favorite Answer

How much money is McDonald's paying these days that you are worried about golddiggers?

Anyway I agree with another responder. Stop flaunting your money if you don't want people to be after it.

The Solution You'd See on Dave Chappelle:

One day, come home and say, "Oh, crap, you'll never guess what happened to me today. I lost my cash, I blew it on that stupid lottery. I got a few dollars to pay one bill, but I gotta get a new job, and you're gonna have to help me out a little."

If they get into a fight, or if they leave, they're a gold-digging shame.

The Sensible Solution:

Spend some time with them. Don't take them out to fancy places all the time, like most gold-diggers expect you to. Be normal, as if you didn't have all of that money. There are a lot of girls who will like you for more than your cash. You never know.

stop discussing your money situation, stop spending the big bucks, and stop flashing the money. After a little bit we'll see who is still with ya and who "Hit-The-Pike"

• Nikki

If you're that worried, then don't date! n