i been having stomach pains like hell and well im pregnant right now bout 5weeks and havent been to the doc?

wat could the pains b until i go to the doctor?? they dont feel like period cramps but more like going to the restroom but i dont have to go and umm kinda nauseted?? and its around my stomach not below ...

Favorite Answer

WELL HUN THIS IS THE WONDERFUL FUN OF BEING PREGNANT...IT SOUNDS MORE LIKE SOME THING YOU ATE DIDNT SETTLE RIGHT OR MAYBE YOUR BABY DOESNT LIKE IT... ITS THERE BODYS SO TO SPEAK NOW LOL....MOST DOCTORS WONT SEE YOU UNTILL YOUR 8 OR 9 WEEKS PREGO..SO I SAY TAKE IT EASY AND TRY TO REMEMEBER WHAT YOU ATE BEFORE THE CRAMPS STARTED..ALSO IT COULD JUST BE CRAMPS YOUR UTERUS STRETCHES A GREAT DEAL AND YOUR BABYS GROWING VERY FAST RIGHT NOW...OTHER WISE CALL YOUR DOCTOR IF THEY DONT FIND YOUR ?? IMPORTANT FIND A DOC WHO WILL AS WITH ANY DOC THIS IS A HUMAN LIFE AND NO ??? IS DUMB OR NOT IMPORTANT..WITH A GOOD DOCTOR THEY SHOULD ENCOURAGE YOU TO ASK ?? AND GIVE YOU ANSWERS TO THOSE ??

when i was 5 weeks pregnant i also had lots of pain in my stomach. I went to the doctors thinking it might be an ectopic pregnancy - they did an ultrasound a everything was ok - baby was in the right place (not that there was much to see it was too small) The doctor told me that it is just ligaments stretching and my uterus growing for the baby. I also found that i have been a little bit constipated (sorry for the details) and that some of the pain is from that. I am now 8 weeks and the pain is no longer. From my experience this is normal. But i do recommend to go and see your doctor tommorow just so he/she can put the record straight which ever way. Not knowing is no much harder than knowing- at least if you know you can deal with it. Also i dont mean to alarm you but ectopic pregnancies tent to present themselves at 5-6 weeks so at least go and rule that out. Congratulations and best of luck.

Source(s): my own experience

Are you having any leaking of fluid or bleeding? If you are, go to the ER, but be advised, if you are having a misscarriage, they won't be able to do anything for the baby, they will only be able to make you comfortable. The fetus is not considered viable (able to sustain life with help) until 24 weeks. You could also have what they call an ectopic pregnancy, which could explain the pain. You do need to see a doctor to find out for sure. I hope all goes well. Just so you know, I am a labor and delivery nurse.

It could be normal, it could be serious? You have to go to the doctor ASAP! One thing that can explain the pain is your uterus is streching preparing for the baby. It should feel like cramps though. The nausea is normal, but don't just diagnose yourself. GO TO THE DOCTORS! And congratulations!

you should go to the doctor. not spend your time at home on yahoo. you could be putting your and the baby's health at risk. im sure it might be a little bit normal to have pain or that it could be gas but you'll never get the answer from asking strangers on yahoo.

Contact a doctor now!! It's better to be safe than sorry. If you have to call the hospital and ask to speak with someone from O.B. tell them what is going on and they will assist you from there.

It sounds like your body is trying to reject the pregnancy. You should call for an ambulance or at least head to the ER now.

***If you go by ambulance you have a better chance of being seen sooner, than by just walking in... especially on New Years Eve/Day.

Source(s): Life

go the doctor now...u can never go there to much when ur pg. follow ur instincts...

Source(s): words from my ob nurse

might simply be gas. good luck at the dr.

Umm duh its because ur pregnet stupid.

and get to the doctor you might die in a matter of seconds

it happend to my friend

its sad

Source(s): dr. phil