Deputy attorney general , how do I get in touch?

I need to get in with one. I have a name just not sure on how to search.. help....

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    go to your states attorney general will tell you

  • m c
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

    Call information, they probably have a 800 number.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.