Cooking pork?

Happy New Year everyone! I am cooking baby pork today but am not sure about how to measure the time. I have 2 pieces of pork, leg and rib. I am going to roast them on the oven rack. My problem is figuring out the cooking time. I found several time tables, but as I have 2 pieces of pork do I figure the time on the table to the entire quantity or apply the time to each piece. Example: time table says 4 pounds = 2 hrs. If I have 2 pieces of meat, 4 pounds each, would I still cook them 2 hrs, or do I cook the for longer.

This is probably a dumb question but please bear with me as I do not cook meats that much.

Favorite Answer

i would try 3 hrs at 350 degrees,just make sure the pork is completely done,you should never eat a pork product that is not fully cooked

About 2 hours should do it. Just check the meat occasionally til you get it as done as you want it. A little pink is ok but since this is pork then you really should make sure that it is completely done. It also depends on what temperature you're cooking at for the amount of time to cook