Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Did I miss Saddam being hanged? When, where and was it cool?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I guess so... theres a video of it leaked out on http://www.ogrish.com/ it shows him fall through the floor and his face once hes dead.... kind of eerie

• 1 decade ago

Saddam was hanged Saturday in Iraq.

I wouldn't say it was cool. Even though he committed a lot of awful crimes, his death still had a sad effect. Murder and death is not a fun issue to deal with. Whether or not the person deserved it.

• 1 decade ago

It happened on December 29, 2006 in Baghdad 9:00 central time

• jipp
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yeah you missed it and so did I. I still can't believe he was hung. I watched on the link that someone had posted earlier. Really not as bad as I thought I was going to be. An eye for an eye.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

having someone hanged is not cool, he did wrong and he paid. are we gonna here Saddam jokes from now on?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

10 pm Eastern time, 10 miles west of Bahgdad, December 29th

It was interesting for sure, there is a low quality cell phone video of it floating around the internet too

• 1 decade ago

It was cool that they hung him. I wouldn't want to watch it though. I would probably throw up.

Source(s): ♥
  • 1 decade ago

30/12,2006. Didn't hear them disclose the location.He refused to be "hooded" & could be heard praying,then they cut the vision second's before he dropped! And yes,it was way cool!!!!

Source(s): tv news
  • 1 decade ago

It was yesterday and you can most likely watch it on youtube I mean that site has everything.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

YEAH MANN U MISSED IT!! my mom didnt let me watch...):

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.