Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Did I miss Saddam being hanged? When, where and was it cool?

Favorite Answer

I guess so... theres a video of it leaked out on http://www.ogrish.com/ it shows him fall through the floor and his face once hes dead.... kind of eerie

Saddam was hanged Saturday in Iraq.

I wouldn't say it was cool. Even though he committed a lot of awful crimes, his death still had a sad effect. Murder and death is not a fun issue to deal with. Whether or not the person deserved it.

It happened on December 29, 2006 in Baghdad 9:00 central time

• jipp

Yeah you missed it and so did I. I still can't believe he was hung. I watched on the link that someone had posted earlier. Really not as bad as I thought I was going to be. An eye for an eye.

having someone hanged is not cool, he did wrong and he paid. are we gonna here Saddam jokes from now on?

10 pm Eastern time, 10 miles west of Bahgdad, December 29th

It was interesting for sure, there is a low quality cell phone video of it floating around the internet too

It was cool that they hung him. I wouldn't want to watch it though. I would probably throw up.

Source(s): ♥

30/12,2006. Didn't hear them disclose the location.He refused to be "hooded" & could be heard praying,then they cut the vision second's before he dropped! And yes,it was way cool!!!!

Source(s): tv news

It was yesterday and you can most likely watch it on youtube I mean that site has everything.

YEAH MANN U MISSED IT!! my mom didnt let me watch...):