Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Did I miss Saddam being hanged? When, where and was it cool?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I guess so... theres a video of it leaked out on http://www.ogrish.com it shows him fall through the floor and his face once hes dead.... kind of eerie

• 1 decade ago

Saddam was hanged Saturday in Iraq.

I wouldn't say it was cool. Even though he committed a lot of awful crimes, his death still had a sad effect. Murder and death is not a fun issue to deal with. Whether or not the person deserved it.

• 1 decade ago

It happened on December 29, 2006 in Baghdad 9:00 central time

• jipp
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yeah you missed it and so did I. I still can't believe he was hung. I watched on the link that someone had posted earlier. Really not as bad as I thought I was going to be. An eye for an eye.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

having someone hanged is not cool, he did wrong and he paid. are we gonna here Saddam jokes from now on?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

10 pm Eastern time, 10 miles west of Bahgdad, December 29th

It was interesting for sure, there is a low quality cell phone video of it floating around the internet too

• 1 decade ago

It was cool that they hung him. I wouldn't want to watch it though. I would probably throw up.

Source(s):
  • 1 decade ago

30/12,2006. Didn't hear them disclose the location.He refused to be "hooded" & could be heard praying,then they cut the vision second's before he dropped! And yes,it was way cool!!!!

Source(s): tv news
  • 1 decade ago

It was yesterday and you can most likely watch it on youtube I mean that site has everything.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

YEAH MANN U MISSED IT!! my mom didnt let me watch...):

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.