Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If I broke my back to save your life, would you just say thanks and walk off?

And I don't mean I litterally "broke my back". Is that all you would do is say thanks and run away fast?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I suppose I'd ask you what I should do with my second chance, since you'd be responsible for my actions for the rest of your life.

If you literally broke your back, I'd call you an ambulance...but since we are being figurative, then I'd say thank you, I'd give you a huge hug, and I'd make sure you didn't need anything, or take care of whatever you needed. And if you were cute (and a guy) I'd give you my number ;o)

No, I wouldn't run away..Just walk really quickly! Hehe! Joking! Who knows? Life is full of possibility's! What would you do?

i would say thanks but not run away fast. i would most probably ask if you're ok and bring you to the hospital for a check up. because you saved my life. we could even become friends:)

probally give you a thousad dollars, give you diiner for a week, and do 3 favors. Only have one life on EARTH. But then again, I will have everlasting life in heaven......

I would say thanks, consider you a friend, bring you to the hospital, and help nurse you back to health for saving my life.

aww that would be evil *giggle* haha jk nooo i would like thank uu repeatedly for like an hour then take u to the hospital or doctor (: im not THAT evil...or am i...

No, I would say thanks but I would stay and take care of you until you were better. And if you ever needed anything you could always call me up.

No, I would ask you if there was any way I could repay you and then attempt to do so.

I'd probably buy your dinner or something