Has anyone tried Acene Complex by Murad?

b/c i just got it. did it work for ya'll? thanks

i've already tried proactiv didn't work for me i've also tried everything out on the market.

Favorite Answer

I've tried it and it really didn't do much, and it's about 50 bucks for the set, it's just a waste of money. What I use now is Queen Helene mint julep mask and scrub and tea tree oil that I order from Australia ( I know that seems to be a bit much but you can get larger bottles of it for cheaper than what they sell for out here and it doesn't take that long for shipping). I order the mint julep mask and scrub from www.drugstore.com and it's not expensive at all, the tea tree oil I get from www.tphealthshop.com and the maker is Thursday plantation, hope this helps.

Source(s): www.tphealthshop.com www.drugstore.com

I tried it a couple of years ago and it did work. One word...patience! It works a little slower than most products, but it does work. Personally, my skin seems to get used to products after about 3-4 months so they stop working. This happened with Murad. What I did was alternate between Murad and a scrub made by skinclean.com every 4 months. I love the scrub better than anything out there. And no, I don't work for them. I'm just a happy user.

yes i did try it but it didn't work what so ever... but every one has a different type of skin so just give it a try if not just return it before the 60 days. I am now using proactive it works Ok i'm not saying omg I am clear clear but it's the best i could find out there if murad doesn't work give proactive a try.

i also tried it for the 60 days but saw no results. I did like how the products made my skin feel, but my skin didn't clear up. Also i had a very hard time getting my money back when i complained that it didn't work. they try to get you to keep it saying it needs more time, but then you will be past the 60 days. i did get a refund after all that, so just a warning. i hope it works for you!

I think you should really go to a dermetologist...they'll tell you whats good for your skin..

i use cetaphil cleanser, cetaphil lotion, clindamycin in the morning and differn in the night!..sometimes i forget and start to break out!!!...it really helps and i hardly have any acne now!..i also go once every 1 or 2 months to my dermetalogist and he takes some of the black heads out!

anyways yea you should really see a dermetologist!

Source(s): Me!!

try proactive.................it works on every person who tried it!!