how do you get one of those little cartoon chicks for your picture on this thing?

if anyone knows pleasee reply because they look cool=]]

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Go to 'edit my info' on your home page>my Q&A (click on your name in upper left corner where it says "hello" to get to the page where you can select to edit your info) . Select 'avatar' for you display image

• 3 years ago

fundamentals: complete call: Dream, of route. unmarried or Taken: unmarried sex: Chickk Birthday: Aug 13 signal: Leo Siblings: A brother Eye coloration: eco-friendly/gray/Blue. Shoe length: 8 top: 5'6? united states of america born: Canada Innie or Outie: In What are you wearing on the instantaneous: Black denims and a eco-friendly blouse. the position do you stay: Canada. Righty or lefty: Rightie Any pets: canines FAVOURITES: renowned type of pants: denims Animal: canines i wager Drink: Pepsi Blue pastime: Volleyball Month: June, each and every now and then. Band: RHCP fragrance: delusion have you ever: Given all and sundry a bath: Nah Smoked: No Bungee Jumped: Nah Made your self throw-up: Nah lengthy gone skinny dipping: Nah placed your tongue on a frozen pole: Nah damaged a bone: Yeah performed truth or dare: Yeah Been in a actual strive against: Nah Been in a police vehicle: Nah Come close to to death: Yeah Been in a sauna: Yeah Been in a warm bathtub: Yeah Fallen asleep in college: Nah Ran away: Sorta damaged a persons heart: Doubt that Cried at the same time as someone died: Yeah Flashed someone: Nah Cried in college: Yeah Fell off your chair: Oh sure Sat through the phone all evening waiting for a decision: not really saved MSN conversations: Nah saved e-mails: I under no circumstances delete them, they basically kinda stack up Made out with only a buddy: Nah Used someone: Nah Been cheated on?: Nah done something you remorseful about?: HELL sure what's: ideal music you ever heard: between the perfect.. not something Else concerns Stupidest problem you have ever done: there have been many. what's your room like: Its very sparkling on the instantaneous. And quiet. I should be doing homework. very last problem you reported: "Bye" what's beside you: A wall, a chair, a shelf, yet another wall. What shampoo do you employ: Outrageous something that has occurred to you this year: Made new friends Worst problem that has occurred to you this year: Failed some instructions

• 1 decade ago

or something like that

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.