How should i unzip a rar file?

i have recently downloaded a movie from net which consists of six parts.,how should i unzip them???they are rar files and dont have any password.

please help me

Update:

How should i unzip a rar file?

i have recently downloaded a movie from net which consists of six parts.,how should i unzip them???they are rar files and dont have any password.

i get an error reading Bad Block

wat to do please help i have got winrar software

please help me

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Either go download WinRAR, or go download 7-Zip File Manger which is free. . . http://www.7-zip.org

• Login to reply the answers
  • Lisa
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Um You could download some freetrials for programs that unzip rar files.

• 1 decade ago

If you don't have winrar that is what you need to extract .rar files. you can download a trial of it from the site www.rarlab.com . Just extract them all to the same folder. If you are wanting them to all play seamlessly then you will have to open them all up in a movie editing program and attach them together. But there is no way to do that just by extracting them. Hope that helps.

• 1 decade ago

do zip/unzip the rar file u need to have a software called winrar.

u can get it easily on google download it make its setup and then go to that zipped rar file, right click over it and u will get option to extract that file. choose ur favourable option it will be unzipped then u can enjoy the movie

best i suggest it u select the option extract here. the file will be unzipped were ur zipped file is there with the same name.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

right click on the folder that holds all the files together, and it should ay something like extract- click it, then it may ask u for a place to save it- and u choose

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.