Where can I addiotion to act?

I know how to really good! My dream all my life has been acting and I really want to make my dream come true! Please help me! I don't have experience in any movies or shows, but I have been the person who conducts a show and the main character in 7 plays! I want to know if some company is doing a casting so I can give it a try please dont forget to talk about what is the movey/show/or whatever it is is about!

Favorite Answer

Maybe you can get that 'addiotion' for a 'movey' when you finish school.

Well you dont need to learn how to spell becsue those other guys obvioulsly never been around actors because they are some of the stupidest people out there, i never meet so many people who have so many opinions and sre so stupid. Best thing to do if youre serious is come to Los Angeles, i work on some TV shows and movies from time to time and there alwasy havong casting calls on location or at a studio like Universal or Warner brothers. You basiclly go to an auditon and hope to get chosen, if not you can always become an extra, lol. Also you may want to sign up with a talent agency, they can tell you were auditions are being held and if you may fit the character thas being chosen.

• robee

Learn to spell first and the rest shall be added.