Should i continue be friend with them?

I have a group of friend. After graduate they only contact me during their and mine birthday. But whenever they wanna picked me up, they will show me suck face. all of them own a car, while i dont have. And because of these, they ever said these is one of the reason why they never go out with me. From their house drive to my house is take 15 mins. While when they go out they also didnt drive their own, they will be one of them drive. So why they can fetch other while not me.

Tonight they got Birthday party again, i go there by myself. None of them wanna fetch me except the birthday girl, i reject because i feel not nice..

What should i do after tonight ? I really mad with them but had to hide.

Favorite Answer

Find you some more friends. It seems that they have a little click going on and are not including you in it. Move on to better friends. Good luck.

Well don't feel bad, cause I am in the same situation as you are.

I am the only one in my family that doesn't drive. I have my drivers permit now, but when I was in my teen years I was very jealous of my brothers cause they got to drive and I didn't, now they are in their 20's and they have their own cars. And Now I am almost in my 30's, people don't want to take me out either and I don't let it bother me, so just don't let it bother you.

And find some new friends, just like I am doing. And just pray for your older friends too. Cause everyone needs Prayer.

May the Lord Bless you

And Good Luck

well hon i know how it feels to be left out because of no wheels. it is a pain in the ***. but if they really wanted you there and wanted your company then they wouldn't fuss so much about retrieving you. i know that is a hard pill to swallow. it seems that you need to find some nicer friends who don't care if you have a ride or not.

Is english your second language? It sounds like it. Tell them it pisses you off and see what they do. If they're sympathetic then stay as their friends but if they're being bitchy get new friends. Maybe they think you're annoying and they want an exuse to get rid of you.

Noooooo!!!!!!!!

Source(s): my own.