having problems getting pregant?

I am 22 years old and having problems getting pregant. I was on the depo shot for 4 1/2 years until they changed the length of taking it to 2 years. I didn't have a period the whole time that i was on the depo and the two years of getting off of it. Now that my periods are back there were very irregular and I tried getting pregant, but never couldn't. I went to the doctor so that he could check every thing out such as hormones and a vaginal ultrasound and he explained that everything is ok with me he prescribe me birthcontrol to help me regulate. I am now on my 2end month of birth control and wanted to know when should i stop taking B/C and start trying again to get pregant and do you think that the B/C will help me concieve now that my periods are regular while on B/C.

sorry abou the mis-spelling

You should check with your doctor. I had the same problem (I was on depo for 3 years). If your regular OB/GYN can't help you, go see a reproductive endocrinologist. That is what I had to do. I ended up doing a few months of clomid, then I got pregnant. I am 31, trust me, there is hope!

I'd stay on the pill for about six months to help my body get used to having a regular cycle...however don't expect a regular one immediately after you get off of it, you may have a heavier one, longer one.

Unfortunately the depo shot is not as great as you may think. Both times I was on depo and got off, my first pregnancy was a miscarriage. It's just something about that first pregnancy after getting off the shot. It happens to almost all women who have been on it. So if it happens to you, don't get discouraged, I ended up pregnant with my daughter 6 weeks after my first miscarriage. Good luck to you.

• fegley

for starters quit attempting so confusing the extra you difficulty the extra under pressure you're! It took me and my significant other 18 months to conceive with 2d toddler and that became in basic terms whilst we desperate to attend awhile that i've got been given caught!

Alright woman

Just like do a guy for like 9 months and itll all be good

Source(s): Dr.Phil

havig sex with your partner for 3 months its effective i have the same problem as yours

whats pregant?

Maybe God dosen't want you pregnant.