If she asked you to Dinner, with her Parents in town? Is that a sign of Affection ?

Favorite Answer

It just means you're really a gud guy to be a fnd of. Does not necessarily mean she needs you a lot. Just accept the invitation and enjoy the company' look forward to make it a better relationship. Some times it would create a lot of mess around to be in touch with her parents, be clever enough to handle the situations.

• Lisa

This goes beyond reasoned debate. I disagree with the health care plan but do not believe this type of rhetoric is constructive or helpful. There are legitimate reasons to oppose the plan but simply having a sign that says "kill the person who disagrees with me" is not a reasoned argument. The Secret Service is (or was) holding this individual. Good for them. His behavior, although some would call it "free speech," is not, I believe, what the framers of the Constitution had in mind when they developed the First Amendment. This is a threat on the President of the United States. This type of noise needs to stop (both sides)

She probably is the type of girl that needs her parents to judge you cause she feels that she cant choose the right guy but hey yeah I think thats a good sign.

It is only a sign of affection if she invites her parents to if so just ask cool at diner don't make a fool of your self.

Try to be friendly man. Don't think too much.. Just wait for the right move.. And try not to show off a lot.. Be the Man..

yes, he thinks you are the one.