Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsGolf · 1 decade ago

What is Tiger Woods approximate net worth?

He has won so many major tournaments now as well as being a major spokesperson for General Motors and Nike, I'm guessing he has to be one of the wealthiest men in the U.S.! But what is his net worth?

Favorite Answer

According to this article by Golf Digest he should be worth $1 Billion by 2010.

He was worth more than $547 Million at the end of 2005

http://www.golfdigest.com/features/index.ssf?/feat...

Don't know exactly what he's worth right now but he will be the first billion dollar athlete! He just renewed his contract w/ Nike for another 5 yrs and reports are saying that since his last contract was in upwards of 20 mill a yr that this one could be 40 mill a yr!, Do you know how much Nike made off of his chip at the masters 2 yrs ago..Call it justification!

When he turn pro, his total contract value signed was US$60m. Based on his yearly average earning of US$10m plus US$10m apperance fee, I think his net worth is above US$300m.

1. 8 gazillion.

estimated $87 million

• A whole lot more than I will make in 100 lifetimes!!!

abt 50 million

too much.